Tuesday 16 October 2012

In Love with October

Okay, so its pretty obvious from the title I love October, one of reasons has to be the wonderful array of colours, such as brown, gold, burnt orange and copper. Also, it is the perfect month for being able to wear woolly knits without having to hide them underneath a huge coat. Finally, my other reason I love October so much is because my birthday is the end of this month and as a birthday present to myself, I am treating myself to a new outfit to celebrate the occasion....any excuse to go shopping.

Taking inspiration from October I put together this outfit. I was so excited when I found this jacket on sale in River Island last week and I just had to post an outfit using it.




Blazer & Pants: River Island
Top: Thrifted
Boots: New Look (sale)
Jewellery: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment