Thursday 1 November 2012

Comic Book Girl

So last night was Halloween.....yipeee, & also to celebrate my birthday I went out with some friends. In the spirit of things we decided to go fancy dress. I chose to go as a comic book character, I had seen images of this on the internet and it looked pretty cool. So with some good face paints, eyeliner and the help of a few Youtube videos I set off to try recreate one of the looks & to be honest I was very happy with the end result. This costume ended up being very inexpensive as I had all the clothes and accessories already. I bought the wig, some face paints and used a liquid eyeliner that I already had and here are some pictures of the end result. Also the dress I wore, I picked up at the Shutterbug kilo vintage sale which I went to last Saturday in Kilkenny. It was such an amazing vintage sale so I will post another blog about that, hopefully I will get that up tonight or tomorrow.


In the process

The finished look.

My friend Celine & I.

My friend Fiona as the exorcist.

Fiona & Jesus.

Some face painting that I really liked.


My friend Celine.


My friends Corinna & Lorraine.








Hope ye liked my Halloween costume & I'll do a post about the Shutterbug vintage sale as soon as possible.
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment